Kid me not. It’s 2016. And I thought I should start my second week (or third week?!) of the year pondering upon my life goals and the things I wish to achieve this year in a fairly organized manner aka writing them down here.
So here’s the list of things I hope to accomplish by 2016.
- Sky Diving
- Pass my driving test
- Revive my passion for piano
- Stop buying story books and start going to the library
- Meet more people
- Stop thinking too much of what others think of me
- Make more friends
- Be OKAY alone
- Find where I really really want to do (plus to be)
- Pray more
- Be a better forgiver
- Be happy
- Be thankful
- Be kind
- Stop worrying so much about shit things that won’t happen
- Be brave
Be brave. Oh yes be brave. I’ll have to be very brave.
Oh and here is the one book I really really want to read.
Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert